Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default gatling gun

Anyone know what it's worth? $100,000 or so?

Anywhere to get plans to make one? How much on these things are
castings?

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/au...gi?lid=2006552

scroll down to lot #550

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp1987.cgi

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp1981.cgi

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp2000.cgi

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp2015.cgi

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Randy333" wrote in message
Anyone know what it's worth? $100,000 or so?

Anywhere to get plans to make one? How much on these things are
castings?

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/au...gi?lid=2006552

scroll down to lot #550

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp1987.cgi

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp1981.cgi

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp2000.cgi

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp2015.cgi

There are two sets of Gattling gun plans from two different designers
available for a reasonable fee on-line. Both plans are for .22LR. Under US
law as long as it remains crank operated it is legal to make and possess.
Some states have additional laws which would prohibit the possession of such
a gun. You know which states those are I am sure. Because the feed
mechanism is classed as a hopper, not a magazine. It does not violated
magazine capacity laws, but some draconian states may interpret that
differently. Be advised that if you motorize the mechanism it automatically
is classed as a machine gun by the ATF, and that is illegal to manufacture
or possess. Even with a tax stamp for an automatic weapon.

I am summarizing what I have read. Your mileage may vary.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

if You join weapons guild, you can download these plans:
http://www.weaponsguild.com/forum/in...12267#msg12267

you won't get in without an account

There are a few builds showing how it was done on there too.

MONSTER HUGE PROJECT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 06 Mar 2014 12:47:25 -0600, Karl Townsend
wrote:

if You join weapons guild, you can download these plans:
http://www.weaponsguild.com/forum/in...12267#msg12267

you won't get in without an account

There are a few builds showing how it was done on there too.

MONSTER HUGE PROJECT

Wow what a web site can't see nothing without signing in, I was
expecting at least some kind of summary page, maybe a FAQ.

Is it worth joining?

If I would ever try to build one it would be .22 or possibly 9MM, I
don't think anything else would be affordable to shoot.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 06 Mar 2014 14:26:57 -0500
Randy333 wrote:

snip
If I would ever try to build one it would be .22 or possibly 9MM, I
don't think anything else would be affordable to shoot.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

Wes was building the .22 version. He still sticks his head in here once
in awhile. Might want to try giving him a bump if you have any specific
questions.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

if You join weapons guild, you can download these plans:
http://www.weaponsguild.com/forum/in...12267#msg12267

you won't get in without an account

There are a few builds showing how it was done on there too.

MONSTER HUGE PROJECT

Wow what a web site can't see nothing without signing in, I was
expecting at least some kind of summary page, maybe a FAQ.

Is it worth joining?

All your data are belong to us.

-NSA

--
Steve Walker
(remove brain when replying)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wow what a web site can't see nothing without signing in, I was
expecting at least some kind of summary page, maybe a FAQ.

Is it worth joining?

If I would ever try to build one it would be .22 or possibly 9MM, I
don't think anything else would be affordable to shoot.

The site is for folks building their own weapons. If that's you, its
great. Its how i spend most of my free time anymore.

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/6/2014 1:47 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:
if You join weapons guild, you can download these plans:
http://www.weaponsguild.com/forum/in...12267#msg12267

you won't get in without an account

There are a few builds showing how it was done on there too.

MONSTER HUGE PROJECT

Karl, thanks for the link. But every time I tried to generate a password
they said it was an error. Combination's of upper and lower case,
letters and numbers, and as little as 6 and as much as 15 kept being
refused.

What do they want?????
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob Millerremove.us wrote:
On 3/6/2014 1:47 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:
if You join weapons guild, you can download these plans:
http://www.weaponsguild.com/forum/in...12267#msg12267

you won't get in without an account

There are a few builds showing how it was done on there too.

MONSTER HUGE PROJECT

Karl, thanks for the link. But every time I tried to generate a password
they said it was an error. Combination's of upper and lower case,
letters and numbers, and as little as 6 and as much as 15 kept being
refused.

What do they want?????

probably a programmer with a clue.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/7/2014 11:02 AM, Bob Millerremove.us wrote:
On 3/6/2014 1:47 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:
if You join weapons guild, you can download these plans:
http://www.weaponsguild.com/forum/in...12267#msg12267

you won't get in without an account

There are a few builds showing how it was done on there too.

MONSTER HUGE PROJECT

Karl, thanks for the link. But every time I tried to generate a password
they said it was an error. Combination's of upper and lower case,
letters and numbers, and as little as 6 and as much as 15 kept being
refused.

What do they want?????

I don't know, but I just successfully registered. Password was three
numbers followed by six lower case letters.

Did you get the "Builders helping Builders" motto right?

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob Millerremove.us wrote:
On 3/6/2014 1:47 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:
if You join weapons guild, you can download these plans:
http://www.weaponsguild.com/forum/in...12267#msg12267

you won't get in without an account

There are a few builds showing how it was done on there too.

MONSTER HUGE PROJECT

Karl, thanks for the link. But every time I tried to generate a password
they said it was an error. Combination's of upper and lower case,
letters and numbers, and as little as 6 and as much as 15 kept being
refused.

What do they want?????

probably a non web based email address

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

F Murtz wrote:
Bob Millerremove.us wrote:
On 3/6/2014 1:47 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:
if You join weapons guild, you can download these plans:
http://www.weaponsguild.com/forum/in...12267#msg12267

you won't get in without an account

There are a few builds showing how it was done on there too.

MONSTER HUGE PROJECT

Karl, thanks for the link. But every time I tried to generate a password
they said it was an error. Combination's of upper and lower case,
letters and numbers, and as little as 6 and as much as 15 kept being
refused.

What do they want?????

probably a non web based email address

Or a working provider based email address.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 06 Mar 2014 08:40:48 -0500, Randy333
wrote:

Anyone know what it's worth? $100,000 or so?

Anywhere to get plans to make one? How much on these things are
castings?

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/au...gi?lid=2006552

scroll down to lot #550

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp1987.cgi

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp1981.cgi

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp2000.cgi

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp2015.cgi

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

---

if its the 1st 45-70..Id think it will go for more than $100k

Gunner

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, March 6, 2014 3:40:48 PM UTC+2, Randy333 wrote:
Anyone know what it's worth? $100,000 or so?

Anywhere to get plans to make one? How much on these things are

castings?

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/au...gi?lid=2006552

scroll down to lot #550

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp1987.cgi

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp1981.cgi

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp2000.cgi

http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/2006552/fp2015.cgi

Remove 333 to reply.

Randy

---

Now you could get all in one from Hello World Magazine. The Hello World Magazine is a free online magazine which deals with fashion, beauty, homemade craft, recipe, entertainment, study, traveling and much more only for you. It would change your lifestyle. http://www.helloworldmagazine.com