Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Long term tool storage, rust prevention?

Week before last, I finally received permanent residency to Australia.
It's finally gonna happen! Looks like I have buyers for most of my
machines, and by next week I finish out my last job and will be
unemployed for the first time in 33 years.

Wife's place has an open carport with gravel floor, so will be storing
my stuff here in a public storage facility until we get a slab poured
and finish it off into a proper shed.

So, I'm going to be storing several roll-aways of precision tools,
drills, cutters, etc. Seeking recommendations for something I can spray
things down to prevent any chance of rust. Going to be 6-12 months
before I have my stuff down there.

LPS has some good products, but not sure which would be best, and of
course, open to other suggestions.

Thanks,

Jon