Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looking for Lincoln Square Wave 175 CONTROL board schematic.

replying to JR North, Tom at Grayequipment wrote:
junkjasonrnorth wrote:

I think I have one, lemme look
JR

This is an older post but do or did you find the schematic? My welder is
down and I`m looking for a schematic , thanks Tom

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...ic-506678-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

junkjasonrnorth wrote:

I think I have one, lemme look
JR

This is an older post but do or did you find the schematic? My welder is
down and I`m looking for a schematic , thanks Tom

Lincoln will send you a WIRING diagram, but I couldn't get schematics
for the boards. I have a Square Wave TIG 300 and had to trace out
what I needed on the board. It was the post-flow timer staying on
forever, so it was fairly easy to find the bum capacitor for that
by tracing back from the adjustment pot.

If you do find anybody that has board schematics, I'd sure like to
know!

Thanks,

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

roups.com...
junkjasonrnorth wrote:

I think I have one, lemme look
JR

This is an older post but do or did you find the schematic? My
welder is
down and I`m looking for a schematic , thanks Tom

When my Square Wave 175 malfunctioned the cure was wiggling
connectors.
jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to Jon Elson , Tom at Grayequipment wrote:
elson wrote:

Lincoln will send you a WIRING diagram, but I couldn't get schematics
for the boards. I have a Square Wave TIG 300 and had to trace out
what I needed on the board. It was the post-flow timer staying on
forever, so it was fairly easy to find the bum capacitor for that
by tracing back from the adjustment pot.
If you do find anybody that has board schematics, I'd sure like to
know!
Thanks,
Jon

My welder is doing the same thing, That seems like a simple fix as
compared to a $600 PC board.
Lincoln sent me a schematic But I couldn`t read it . I requested they send
another one, If they do and I can read it I`ll post it.
your help was super, god bless, Tom