Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Genie plus small EDM, experience/manuals anyone?

Hello,

I scored a small sinker EDM machine. It is identical to this one:
http://www.liveauctionworld.com/GENI...CHINE_i9248953
A really nice small machine with apparently 10A spark current.
Uses a truck hydraulic filter cardridge, clever.

Has anyone any pointers to manufacturer? It has a UK company label
(Crowntext limited, model "mkIV+") but again nothing with google
with that company. The front has another model "genie plus" but no
company name. The auction above is the only relevant find with google.

It would be nice to find a manual, perhaps schematics.
Anyone seen one of these before?

Thanks,

Kristian Ukkonen.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 16:32:47 +0200, Kristian Ukkonen
wrote:

Hello,

I scored a small sinker EDM machine. It is identical to this one:
http://www.liveauctionworld.com/GENI...CHINE_i9248953
A really nice small machine with apparently 10A spark current.
Uses a truck hydraulic filter cardridge, clever.

Has anyone any pointers to manufacturer? It has a UK company label
(Crowntext limited, model "mkIV+") but again nothing with google
with that company. The front has another model "genie plus" but no
company name. The auction above is the only relevant find with google.

It would be nice to find a manual, perhaps schematics.
Anyone seen one of these before?

Perhaps Liveauctionworld could guide you to the purchaser of that one.
I saw manuals and schematics on top of the package in the auction pic.
Maybe he'll copy them for you. G'luck!

--
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate. -- Chuang-tzu
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hello,

I scored a small sinker EDM machine. It is identical to this one:
http://www.liveauctionworld.com/GENI...CHINE_i9248953
A really nice small machine with apparently 10A spark current.
Uses a truck hydraulic filter cardridge, clever.

Has anyone any pointers to manufacturer? It has a UK company label
(Crowntext limited, model "mkIV+") but again nothing with google
with that company. The front has another model "genie plus" but no
company name. The auction above is the only relevant find with google.

It would be nice to find a manual, perhaps schematics.
Anyone seen one of these before?

Thanks,

Kristian Ukkonen.

I take it that its a sinker rather than a wire edm?

Drop these folks an email....

http://www.edmplus.co/

Unless you want to call them....

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to Kristian Ukkonen , Victor Jee wrote:
kristian.ukkonen wrote:

Hello,
I scored a small sinker EDM machine. It is identical to this one:
http://www.liveauctionworld.com/GENI...CHINE_i9248953
A really nice small machine with apparently 10A spark current.
Uses a truck hydraulic filter cardridge, clever.
Has anyone any pointers to manufacturer? It has a UK company label
(Crowntext limited, model "mkIV+") but again nothing with google
with that company. The front has another model "genie plus" but no
company name. The auction above is the only relevant find with google.
It would be nice to find a manual, perhaps schematics.
Anyone seen one of these before?
Thanks,
Kristian Ukkonen.

Hi Kristian
Did you manage to find a wiring diagram for the genie plus edm.
I have acquired the same edm but also require a wiring diagram.
Mine is semi operational ( on manual)
Regards
Victor Jee

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...ne-591498-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to Larry Jaques , Victor Jee wrote:
ljaques wrote:

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 16:32:47 +0200, Kristian Ukkonen
Perhaps Liveauctionworld could guide you to the purchaser of that one.
I saw manuals and schematics on top of the package in the auction pic.
Maybe he'll copy them for you. G'luck!

Hi kristian
I have the same machine, but also looking for schematics and or a
Wiring diagram.
Regards
Victor Jee