Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The rich pay less taxes

When I went into business in 1978, I went to the library to find books
on the subject. I found many. One in particular, was 101 ways to pay
less taxes. It had many ideas that the "common man" could use that
would end up with a lower tax bill at the end of the year. At first, I
pressed some into use, like the one where you pay your children a wage
for work done. Their jobs were to sweep the shop, wash the vehicles,
clean the bathrooms, etc. They were allowed to keep 20% of the money,
the rest was confiscated, and at first I banked it. Then, when the
business took off, the financial planner took the money, and made it
grow handsomely. They both ended up graduating from college, and having
money for post-graduate education, and some left over. No student
loans, just some from Mom and Dad for extras.

Point is, there is so much bellyaching and kvetching about the way the
"rich" pay less taxes, and the "poor" are too stupid or lazy to go check
out a free library book or books, or learn how they can avail themselves
of things available to every man. Now, most of them are spending that
time getting HIGHLY educated in the art of food stamps, free cheese, and
other free money items provided by the leftist liberal government, and
paid for by you know who.

Crap yes, the rich pay less taxes. Hellooooooooooooo. And if a lot of
poor people got rich tomorrow, they would not do as well in the handling
of their own money, as it is something that requires thought and
education. Rich people hire people to watch their money. Then they
hire another guy to watch the first one. Then they hire a third to
watch the other two.

All tax deductible, of course.

Steve