Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The rich pay less taxes

On Tuesday, December 31, 2013 7:56:54 PM UTC-5, Ignoramus31990 wrote:

I never, ever hire anyone to manage my money. I also never listen to

any financial advisors. They range from clueless to crooks, as far as

what I have seen. I am glad that you were more lucky.

There must be some good financial advisors, but how do you know who is good and who wants to manage your money because he can not manage his own. So I am with you, iggy. It takes less effort to manage your own money , than to figure out who would do a good job of managing your money.

I do listen to financial advisors. But do not rely on them for what to do.

Dan