Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CNC Homeshop Machining With A FADAC UMC10

FADAC is beginning to get serious about their UMC10 with a much better tool changer than the umbrella type. The major question I have is how much will it add to the price?

See my comments and FADAC's response he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2wWpbOz7jA

Note the request by another commenter for a 3D surfacing video.

I'm still waiting for Mark Wieber, or any of his clique of idiots, to discuss machining parts that need surfacing. I've seen no evidence whatsoever that a liar like Mark Wieber, or any member of his clique of idiots, has ever created surfacing toolpath. I have also seen no evidence that these losers can machining anything other than simple prismatic parts.

There is a lot more to CNC machining than just doing prismatic parts and converting an old knee mills to Linux CNC.