Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default CNC Homeshop Machining With A FADAC UMC10

jon_banquer fired this volley in
:

I already posted examples and the thread was basically ignored. I see
no reason to do it again. It's pretty clear to me that serious home
shop CNC machining isn't an interest in this group at this point.

I follow the threads. At least on my news server, none of your examples
showed up.

I'm NOT challenging you, I'm trying to understand what you state cannot
be done with fairly ordinary CAM that can be done with what you
recommend.

As much as you post here, it seems it would be very little additional
trouble to re-post for those who missed your point.

You can stamp your liddle foot and pout, or you can follow up. Your
choice.

Lloyd