Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Trench Art - How done?

I've had a WWI "trench art" vase for so long I can't remember when and
where I bought it.

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/Trench_Art.html

I've always wondered how the craftsman who made it from a cannon shell
formed those smooth deep grooves in the lower part of the vase.

It's hardly unique, I've seen photos of many other pieces of trench art
with similarly formed grooves.

Thanks guys,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

One trench 3 services Roberts UK diy 4 March 28th 09 03:25 PM
one trench, 3 services? [email protected] UK diy 13 March 27th 09 11:26 AM
DIY Trench radiator? Tim Downie[_2_] UK diy 9 April 25th 08 11:54 PM
Trench heaters Donwill UK diy 16 May 30th 06 11:14 AM
Do I need my trench inspected?? [email protected] UK diy 13 December 11th 05 02:32 AM