Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 20% off Delrin, Nylon, Teflon and UHMW offcuts during November.

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Nov 2013 19:09:49 -0800 (PST), eric h
wrote:

Hi guys,

Been a while since I've posted here (like 5 years or so).

As some of you my remember, I have machine drops of various engineered
plastics for sale on ebay. This month, I'm having a sale - 20% off all
plastics in the store.

All prices include free shipping.

Come by and have a look. Thanks

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Great-Ind...ge-Sale?_rdc=1

Holy ****...at those prices my scrap shelves are worth $5000!

I've noticed materials prices in general have gone up a lot lately. I was
just looking at some 7075 aluminum for some... um... projects. Holy crap
is that **** expensive compared to what I paid a year or two ago.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Yes, prices have gone up a lot in some areas.

I try to keep the prices down, but courier services have been having large increases. No doubt there will be another round of increases in January, so I'd advise buying in December if your holiday budget can stand it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Sorry, I should have mentioned that shipping will be by USPS.