Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metal working page - interesting read

Here's a link to a page I stumbled across run by some like minded guys.

http://www.homemetalshopclub.org/news/article_sort.htm

Might have some interest for others here as well.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 10:43:04 +0800, Glenn B
wrote:

Here's a link to a page I stumbled across run by some like minded guys.

http://www.homemetalshopclub.org/news/article_sort.htm

Might have some interest for others here as well.

Thanks! Some very good articles in there!

Gunner

--
"Their mommies tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand
that "special" is a polite euphemism for;

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 10:43:04 +0800, Glenn B wrote:

Here's a link to a page I stumbled across run by some like minded guys.

http://www.homemetalshopclub.org/news/article_sort.htm

Might have some interest for others here as well.

They appear to be a neat group, thank you for the link. kg

To reply to this message please remove the AT
after the kgs1 in the reply to address.

To a conservatist's it truly is a free country,
YOU may do whatever they wish. KG