Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT rcm sinks to new depths

Today I had to killfile 25 threads compared with only 8 on topic
threads.
--
Chris Holford
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Chris Holford" wrote in message
Today I had to killfile 25 threads compared with only 8 on topic
threads.

Your post above is no different than the 25 that you killfiled.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/27/2013 2:06 PM, Chris Holford wrote:
Today I had to killfile 25 threads compared with only 8 on topic
threads.

I saw 500 new messages since yesterday, 26 made it past the filters...

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

We live in a world filled with pussies who talk about their newsgroup filters.

I don't bother much anymore with metalworking content because not enough people here really cares since Mark Wieber destroyed this newsgroup with his cross posting to political and gun groups. More people need to hold Mark Wieber accountable for what he did to this group with his cross posting. Scumbags like the Pimple, who Mark Weiber dragged in here, make this group what it is now. Then we have machinist wannabe's like Wieber groupies Larry Jackass or iggy both of whom are machining morons because they refuse to learn the basics. Both of these idiots will never learn jack **** about machining.

You want metalworking content suggest start a LinkedIn group. I did this for CADCAM and its now got 775 members and is growing like crazy. "slow Eddy" Huntress reads it frequently trying to get a clue because he's a gullible moron. I'm sure if I start a push rod racing engine LinkedIn group "slow Eddy" would be all over that one as well because he has no idea what affordable real power means. "slow Eddy" thinks you have to be a Bermuda shorts wearing asshole and worship wimpy, tiny, overhead CAM engines like his old WASP pals in the SCCA did. "slow Eddy" reminds me of that pompous professor asshole in Rodney Dangerfield's Back To School movie.

This group sucks since EA stopped posting. Someone needs to go to Yonkers, NY and confront the bitch face to face and get him posting again. Maybe if I start fighting with him again he will post here more. I badly need the entertainment and the alternative views. "slow Eddy and KiddingNoOne bore me to death and Bottleboob isn't around anymore to fight with. ****, I almost miss CADCAM moron and serial liar Tom Brewer.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 16:31:34 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

We live in a world filled with pussies who talk about their newsgroup filters.

I don't bother much anymore with metalworking content because not enough people here really cares since Mark Wieber destroyed this newsgroup with his cross posting to political and gun groups.

Then what are you doing here, Jon? Trying to crap the place up?

Did you get a job yet, or are you still getting your welfare checks?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:58:39 -0700, janders
wrote:

On 8/27/2013 2:06 PM, Chris Holford wrote:
Today I had to killfile 25 threads compared with only 8 on topic
threads.

I saw 500 new messages since yesterday, 26 made it past the filters...

WOW! I don't think I saw even that many. Filters are heaven.
It's too bad more metalworkers don't post relevant messages.
I wish the crossposting would cease, too. And that folks would
remember NOT to reply to known idiots, fools, and spammers.
I like the varied content of most messages, though. Why, it's like
real life, or something.

--
Truth loves to go naked.
--Dr. Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

We live in a world filled with pussies who talk about their newsgroup filters.

I don't bother much anymore with metalworking content because not enough people here really cares since Mark Wieber destroyed this newsgroup with his cross posting to political and gun groups.

Then what are you doing here, Jon? Trying to crap the place up?

Did you get a job yet, or are you still getting your welfare checks?

--

Ed Huntress

Anyone?

Anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhiCFdWeQfA
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 8/27/2013 2:06 PM, Chris Holford wrote:

Today I had to killfile 25 threads compared with only 8 on topic

threads.

I saw 500 new messages since yesterday, 26 made it past the filters...

WOW! I don't think I saw even that many. Filters are heaven.

It's too bad more metalworkers don't post relevant messages.

I wish the crossposting would cease, too. And that folks would

remember NOT to reply to known idiots, fools, and spammers.

I like the varied content of most messages, though. Why, it's like

real life, or something.

--

Truth loves to go naked.

--Dr. Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732

Heaven is reading a Larry Jackass post and laughing my ass off.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

We live in a world filled with pussies who talk about their newsgroup filters.

I don't bother much anymore with metalworking content because not enough people here really cares since Mark Wieber destroyed this newsgroup with his cross posting to political and gun groups.

Then what are you doing here, Jon? Trying to crap the place up?

Did you get a job yet, or are you still getting your welfare checks?

--

Ed Huntress

Anyone?

Anyone?

? Are you suggesting that someone ELSE knows what you do for a living?

Several people have asked you over the past few months, and you
haven't answered the question. Do you have a job, or are you on SSI or
something?

--
Ed Huntress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhiCFdWeQfA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.rottenecards.com/card/223...ell-you--it-mu

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/27/2013 7:53 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

WOW! I don't think I saw even that many. Filters are heaven.
It's too bad more metalworkers don't post relevant messages.
I wish the crossposting would cease, too. And that folks would
remember NOT to reply to known idiots, fools, and spammers.
I like the varied content of most messages, though. Why, it's like
real life, or something.

Well, I only create filters for recurring OT posters/topics.
Yes, filters are great. Some don't like them, but hey, we all filter
our daily existence, right?

Most political debate on usenet is akin to wading into an open cesspool
and vigorously swatting the muck with a baseball bat. Everyone nearby
gets spattered. I don't need that... ****.
I've learned expressing my opinion will change nobody's mind and just
paints a bulls eye on my back.

Jon

Sinks Richard[_12_] UK diy 19 May 25th 10 10:10 AM
AGW - to what depths will those crooks sink? Larry Jaques Metalworking 0 December 16th 09 05:12 PM
two sinks? yawnmoth Home Repair 12 August 9th 08 01:51 AM
Setting succcessive routing depths for "profile" bits bent Woodworking 2 December 2nd 06 10:56 PM
Wooden sinks again -- has anyone actually tried? Nigel Woodworking 9 July 15th 05 06:23 PM