Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Its a Maytag

My Sears brand washing machine lasted 24 years. Came with a GREAT
manual and the couple repairs it needed were a piece of cake.

Milady upgraded to a high efficiency front load Maytag two years ago.
A couple days ago it blew a fuse mid cycle and she couldn't even open
the door. It had all my britches in it and my one remaining pair was
getting pretty rank so she had the local repair guy out.

he said ya, no repair manual to be had. Normally a tech sheet is taped
inside the machine but not the case on this one. He didn't know how to
repair it unless we call Maytag. he also said cost is likely the same
as a new one. So, we should just throw it away. its a model
MHWE200XW00 serial HL12229330 FWIW.

Say it ain't so Joe.

Karl

maytag washer T Home Repair 2 November 5th 06 01:45 PM
Maytag lid hinge Big Al Home Repair 1 July 12th 06 11:49 AM
A Man and His Maytag Taropatch Home Repair 1 April 9th 06 05:51 AM
Maytag: RIP Richard J Kinch Home Repair 6 December 24th 05 10:57 AM
The Maytag Man came by today Brian Barnson Metalworking 121 November 20th 03 04:39 AM