Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Trayvon Martin's Criminal Activities Were Covered Up

On 7/30/2013 1:28 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:02:01 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 7/29/2013 3:52 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:12:38 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

He's not happy unless his panties are twisted-up in his butt. And
he doesn't even like pie.

Who cares what Ed likes?

Watch George Plimpton, he's in a melt-down. He'll probably be heading
back to the facility any time now, just one or two little pushes.

Not worth deleting the kill filter, just to watch his final hissy
fit.

Well, it looks like he had a stroke and is dead in his mom's basement.
I wonder when somebody will find the source of the stench?

Or someone finally took offense to him and had him..."corrected"

Shrug. I wonder if he will be just like that other poor *******, well
remembered as "Cliff". He died.

Poorly

Gunner

--

At least Cliff could spell and was polysyllabic.

And yet..he remains.... dead.

Pimpton of course... has ****ed off a lot of people, which is why a
number of them put him on the List, from what I understand.

Id have to guess that raised the priority of his termination much
higher than normal.

Shrug

But keep on slashing, you are doing an admirable job of it!!

--

Who hasn't plonked him yet? I can see him stomping his feet and with
tears running down his face while crying out between the sniffles, "I

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

[...]

Cheer up Tom. He'll be back shortly in another guise.
--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

[...]

All in the same room. Hummm....which would be better...belt fed or
high explosives?

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:12:59 -0700
Tom Gardner wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:
[...]

Oh just batten down the doors, and open the sea cocks.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:
[...]

Oh I really like THAT!! But only half open! Tends
to increase the suspense and action. Made for Cable TV!!!

pyotr filipivich

""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
repeating some stupid, meaningless phrase a billion times" Arms for
hostages, arms for hostages, arms for hostages, it's just about sex, just
about sex, just about sex, dumb,dumb, money in politics,money in
politics, Enron, Enron, Enron. Nothing repeated with mind-numbing
frequency in all major news outlets will not be believed by some members
of the populace. It is the permanence of evil; you can't stop it." (Ann
Coulter)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/31/2013 12:12 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

All in the same room. Hummm....which would be better...belt fed or
high explosives?

Either way it's a lot of money. Be frugal!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Wed, 31 Jul 2013 10:11:57 -0700

But keep on slashing, you are doing an admirable job of it!!

Who hasn't plonked him yet? I can see him stomping his feet and with
tears running down his face while crying out between the sniffles, "I
*DO* have friends, I *DO* have friends!". I'm surprised he stayed off
my list for so long. I'd love to see all on my plonk list in the same
room. I think an air freshener would be appropriate.

All in the same room. Hummm....which would be better...belt fed or
high explosives?

Oh just batten down the doors, and open the sea cocks.

Oh I really like THAT!! But only half open! Tends
to increase the suspense and action. Made for Cable TV!!!

For Cable TV - scuttling charges! with bladders of gasoline in the
superstructure.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 21:23:56 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[...]

OOOOOOH!!! I LIKE IT!!!!