Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WD-41?

Remember using WD-40 for the first time?
This is WD-41, check it out.

And it only costs $100 per quart!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/IPM8OR6W6WE?feature

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, April 13, 2013 1:22:38 PM UTC-4, BottleBob wrote:
Remember using WD-40 for the first time?
This is WD-41, check it out.
And it only costs $100 per quart!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/IPM8OR6W6WE?feature
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

That stuff is scary cool. Just coating gloves, boots & snow shovel would be worth a hundred bucks, and I'm sure it would take a lot less than a quart.

Especially impressive is the part with the glass bordered with the stuff. The water just piles up on the untreated area.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 13, 10:22*am, BottleBob wrote:
*Remember using WD-40 for the first time?
*This is WD-41, check it out.

*And it only costs $100 per quart!

*http://www.youtube.com/embed/IPM8OR6W6WE?feature

--
BottleBobhttp://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

"Remember using WD-40 for the first time?"

No, I don't. Do you?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Den 13-04-2013 19:22, BottleBob skrev:
Remember using WD-40 for the first time?
This is WD-41, check it out.

And it only costs $100 per quart!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/IPM8OR6W6WE?feature

Coming autumn I will spray our driveway and will never have to worry
about snow any more ;-)

On second thought, how slippery will that driveway be and how slippery
are things coated with h´that stuff?

--
Uffe
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, April 13, 2013 7:33:12 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Apr 13, 10:22*am, BottleBob wrote:

*Remember using WD-40 for the first time?

*This is WD-41, check it out.

*And it only costs $100 per quart!

*http://www.youtube.com/embed/IPM8OR6W6WE?feature

"Remember using WD-40 for the first time?"

No, I don't. Do you?

Jon:

Naww. That phrase was just part of the forward I received.

I wonder if a good use of it would be to "paint" the undercarriage of the cars back east, that drive on salted roads in the winter time?

Heh, I had a facetious use: Paint all the walls in the ghettos with it.... so the graffiti doesn't stick. LOL

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 14, 7:41*pm, BottleBob wrote:
On Saturday, April 13, 2013 7:33:12 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Apr 13, 10:22*am, BottleBob wrote:

*Remember using WD-40 for the first time?

*This is WD-41, check it out.

*And it only costs $100 per quart!

*http://www.youtube.com/embed/IPM8OR6W6WE?feature

"Remember using WD-40 for the first time?"

No, I don't. Do you?

Jon:

* * * * Naww. *That phrase was just part of the forward I received.

* * * * I wonder if a good use of it would be to "paint" the undercarriage of the cars back east, that drive on salted roads in the winter time?

* * * * Heh, I had a facetious use: * Paint all the walls in the ghettos with it... so the graffiti doesn't stick. * *LOL

--
BottleBobhttp://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Graffiti isn't just a ghetto problem. I do think something like it is
needed for areas that do have a graffiti problem.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:41:52 -0700 (PDT), BottleBob
wrote:

On Saturday, April 13, 2013 7:33:12 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Apr 13, 10:22*am, BottleBob wrote:

*Remember using WD-40 for the first time?

*This is WD-41, check it out.

*And it only costs $100 per quart!

*http://www.youtube.com/embed/IPM8OR6W6WE?feature

"Remember using WD-40 for the first time?"

No, I don't. Do you?

Jon:

Naww. That phrase was just part of the forward I received.

I wonder if a good use of it would be to "paint" the undercarriage of the cars back east, that drive on salted roads in the winter time?

Heh, I had a facetious use: Paint all the walls in the ghettos with it... so the graffiti doesn't stick. LOL

Did you hear anything about how long it lasts?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, April 14, 2013 7:51:00 PM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:41:52 -0700 (PDT), BottleBob

Did you hear anything about how long it lasts?

Ed Huntress

Ed:

The following site has some more info. It says it lasts 2-8 months, depending.

http://www.spillcontainment.com/site...%202-18-13.pdf

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

jon_banquer wrote:
[...]

from the website http://www.spillcontainment.com/everdry

2. Can Ultra-Ever Dry be used to prevent graffiti?

Answer: Surfaces coated with Ultra-Ever Dry will not prevent oil-based
paints from being applied, due to the solvents in the formulas. It has
been shown to be somewhat effective with water-based paints however the
majority of spray paints are oil-based.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 22:26:22 -0700 (PDT), BottleBob
wrote:

On Sunday, April 14, 2013 7:51:00 PM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:41:52 -0700 (PDT), BottleBob

Did you hear anything about how long it lasts?

Ed Huntress

Ed:

The following site has some more info. It says it lasts 2-8 months, depending.

http://www.spillcontainment.com/site...%202-18-13.pdf

Thanks, Bob.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/13/2013 1:22 PM, BottleBob wrote:
And it only costs $100 per quart!

Yes and no: you need 2 parts - $53 + $96 = $149 for 2 qt. So, it's only
$74/qt.

http://www.ultraeverdrystore.com/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Could be worth the c'note, to spray coat your outdoor clothing, and come
home dry.

Camping, hunting, tents, etc.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"BottleBob" wrote in message
Remember using WD-40 for the first time?
This is WD-41, check it out.

And it only costs $100 per quart!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/IPM8OR6W6WE?feature

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Could be worth the c'note, to spray coat your outdoor clothing, and come
home dry.

Camping, hunting, tents, etc.

I'm waiting for WD-42, which will waterproof "Life, the universe, and
everything"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:48:09 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Could be worth the c'note, to spray coat your outdoor clothing, and come
home dry.

Camping, hunting, tents, etc.

I'm waiting for WD-42, which will waterproof "Life, the universe, and
everything"

snort

New WD-43 GETS THE FLOOD OUT!

--
A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full description
of a happy state in this world.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Could be worth the c'note, to spray coat your outdoor clothing, and come
home dry.

Camping, hunting, tents, etc.

* I'm waiting for WD-42, which will waterproof "Life, the universe, and
everything"

snort

* * * * * * *New WD-43 GETS THE FLOOD OUT!

--
A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full description
of a happy state in this world.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *-- John Locke

Try spraying it on your ass and see if helps to get the lead out.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'm not sure I understand your question.

Can you waterproof some fish with that?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

I'm waiting for WD-42, which will waterproof "Life, the universe, and
everything"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Duh dee foty fo! Fo keepin yo **** dri.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

I'm waiting for WD-42, which will waterproof "Life, the universe, and
everything"

snort

New WD-43 GETS THE FLOOD OUT!

--
A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full description
of a happy state in this world.
-- John Locke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'm not sure I understand your question.

Can you waterproof some fish with that?

Sure! And they won't get freezer burn.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Could be worth the c'note, to spray coat your outdoor clothing, and come
home dry.

Camping, hunting, tents, etc.

I'm waiting for WD-42, which will waterproof "Life, the universe, and
everything"

snort

New WD-43 GETS THE FLOOD OUT!

Parting of the 'Brain dead Sea'? ;-)