Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WD-41?

jon_banquer wrote:
On Apr 14, 7:41?pm, BottleBob wrote:
On Saturday, April 13, 2013 7:33:12 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Apr 13, 10:22?am, BottleBob wrote:

?Remember using WD-40 for the first time?

?This is WD-41, check it out.

?And it only costs $100 per quart!

?http://www.youtube.com/embed/IPM8OR6W6WE?feature

"Remember using WD-40 for the first time?"

No, I don't. Do you?

Jon:

? ? ? ? Naww. ?That phrase was just part of the forward I received.

? ? ? ? I wonder if a good use of it would be to "paint" the undercarriage of the cars back east, that drive on salted roads in the winter time?

? ? ? ? Heh, I had a facetious use: ? Paint all the walls in the ghettos with it... so the graffiti doesn't stick. ? ?LOL

--
BottleBobhttp://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Graffiti isn't just a ghetto problem. I do think something like it is
needed for areas that do have a graffiti problem.

from the website http://www.spillcontainment.com/everdry

2. Can Ultra-Ever Dry be used to prevent graffiti?

Answer: Surfaces coated with Ultra-Ever Dry will not prevent oil-based
paints from being applied, due to the solvents in the formulas. It has
been shown to be somewhat effective with water-based paints however the
majority of spray paints are oil-based.