Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Legislation Introduced To Break Up Big Banks

On 4/9/2013 2:57 PM, Jon Elson wrote:
George Plimpton wrote:

On 4/9/2013 2:30 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 9, 10:42 am, jon_banquer wrote:
http://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsro...D-8A62-4D90-83...

"Sen. Bernie Sanders on Tuesday planned to introduce legislation to
break up banks that have grown so big that the Justice Department
fears the financial system would be at risk if criminal charges were
filed. Rep. Brad Sherman proposed a companion bill in the House.

It won't happen.

Unfortunately, I think you are right about this!

Fortunately, I *am* right about it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

George Plimpton wrote:

On 4/9/2013 2:30 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 9, 10:42 am, jon_banquer wrote:
http://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsro...D-8A62-4D90-83...

"Sen. Bernie Sanders on Tuesday planned to introduce legislation to
break up banks that have grown so big that the Justice Department
fears the financial system would be at risk if criminal charges were
filed. Rep. Brad Sherman proposed a companion bill in the House.

It won't happen.

Unfortunately, I think you are right about this!

Fortunately, I *am* right about it.

Let's hear it for Too Big to Fail, and Too Big to be Prosecuted!

It must be great to be able to rape the entire country without fear of
being made to pay for it.

--
Ed Huntress