Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone interested in a Panasonic RF-2200 radio?

On Mar 31, 12:15*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/4922

One of the goodies in my estate score. Works, but needs a tune up as
its not very sensitive and some switches are dirty.

Best offer over $75 takes it.

Or someone can tune it up for me, and we can swap Stuff.

My rf generator is on the fritz..damnit.

Gunner

You mean the one that you got out of the dumpster...for free.

Do you have proof of ownership?

How do we know it is not stolen?

How about serial number and the name/address of the previous owner?

A legiminate owner would provide that info.

TMT