Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Extraordinary Science of Addictive Junk Food

On Mar 8, 3:59*pm, "\"D\"" wrote:
Good job, diet and exersize, thats what the Dr told me.
Starting with DIET!!
He didn't mince words!
I'm on hold at 15, race track food is not what one would consider "health food"!
But, I did pass on dessert at denny's, went for the salad instead.

How about getting an inverter power supply so you can take a juicer
and fresh vegetables to the race track?

I'm convinced I can lose 5 more pounds next week if I get a little
more active.

I haven't tried eating salads yet. Never liked eating salads.