Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 10 (or 7) round magazine/clip limit

On Jan 25, 7:46*pm, Delvin Benet t wrote:

Ultimately, public policy sometimes needs to be based on statistics.
For every life saved because someone had a high-capacity magazine, you
could find dozens that died because of it.

Cite.

"Cite" - the squeal of a beaten punk.

Hardly. Falk said it should be based on statistics and said there
were dozens of people that died because someone had a high capacity
magazine for every one whose life was saved by having such a
magazine. It smells like a made up statistic and I doubt if Falk has
anything that backs up that statement. Asking for a Cite is
essentially saying " I think you are full of it. "

I am with Scout at least on this one post. It is really doubtful that
anyone has done any research on deaths by guns with high capacity
magazines and lives saved by high capacity magazines. But if you can
produce a cite, I am willing to read it.

Dan

Dan