Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tour of the Orbital Lab

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message
Gunner wrote:
Quite interesting! My first view and I found it exceptionally
interesting!!

http://www.wimp.com/orbitaltour/

Where are the complaints about ruining the group with OT posts?

Go away, asshole....

Not likely. But don't worry, I won't be reading too many of your posts.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:
Quite interesting! My first view and I found it exceptionally
interesting!!

http://www.wimp.com/orbitaltour/

Where are the complaints about ruining the group with OT posts?

Go away, asshole....

Not likely. But don't worry, I won't be reading too many of your posts.

I dumped PMS into a kill file.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I dumped PMS into a kill file.

I don't think he and TMT are the same person or thing, but they seem like
it.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 24, 11:03*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
Quite interesting! * My first view and I found it exceptionally
interesting!!

http://www.wimp.com/orbitaltour/

Where are the complaints about ruining the group with OT posts?

Go away, asshole....

Not likely. *But don't worry, I won't be reading too many of your posts.

* *I dumped PMS into a kill file.

Good. Now dump yourself into a garbage can where you belong.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 24, 4:43*pm, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

* I dumped PMS into a kill file.

I don't think he and TMT are the same person or thing, but they seem like
it.

zero, and remove the last word.

It would only seem like it to a ****ing moron who couldn't machine his
way out of a paper bag and who don't want to advance his skill set.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I dumped PMS into a kill file.

Yeah sure thing...

I don't think he and TMT are the same person or thing, but they seem like
it.

http://youareanidiot.org/

..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I dumped PMS into a kill file.

I don't think he and TMT are the same person or thing, but they seem like
it.

Trolls of a feather should be tarred together! ;-)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I dumped PMS into a kill file.

Yeah sure thing...

I don't think he and TMT are the same person or thing, but they
seem like it.

http://youareanidiot.org/

And you're a master debater, like your clone.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I dumped PMS into a kill file.

Yeah sure thing...

I don't think he and TMT are the same person or thing, but they
seem like it.

http://youareanidiot.org/

And you're a master debater, like your clone.

Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message

I won't be reading too many of your posts.

Yeah sure thing... ..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 24, 8:58*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Tom Del Rosso wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

* I dumped PMS into a kill file.

I don't think he and TMT are the same person or thing, but they seem like
it.

* *Trolls of a feather should be tarred together! ;-)

Terrell doesn't have any tar to spare and won't be tarring anyone.
Terrell needs to use the tar on his badly leaking roofs.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:
Quite interesting! My first view and I found it exceptionally
interesting!!

http://www.wimp.com/orbitaltour/

Where are the complaints about ruining the group with OT posts?

Go away, asshole....

Not likely. But don't worry, I won't be reading too many of your posts.

He has very few that haven't plonked him...do you see why? He's always
just plain mean and snotty, the mark of insecurity. (which is
understandable) And, God help you if you aren't a raging liberal!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/25/2013 3:01 AM, Tom Del Rosso wrote:
PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I dumped PMS into a kill file.

Yeah sure thing...

I don't think he and TMT are the same person or thing, but they
seem like it.

http://youareanidiot.org/

And you're a master debater, like your clone.

And why haven't you plonked him yet, it's been more than two minutes...a
new record!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I dumped PMS into a kill file.

I don't think he and TMT are the same person or thing, but they seem like
it.

Trolls of a feather should be tarred together! ;-)

I wonder what happened to him growing up, or was he always a snotty bully?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I dumped PMS into a kill file.

I don't think he and TMT are the same person or thing, but they seem like
it.

Trolls of a feather should be tarred together! ;-)

I wonder what happened to him growing up, or was he always a snotty bully?

My guess is that he a workaholiic dad, an alcoholic mother, and three
or four older sisters that he was afraid to stand up to when they would
put him in their old dresses & make him do all their chores.