Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default There will be no "great cull"

"Delvin Benet" ýt wrote in message
Here's why, in part:

"Alaska militia leader Schaeffer Cox gets 25-year prison term"

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,1832804.story

By Kim Murphy
January 8, 2013, 7:51 p.m.
The youthful head of a self-styled Alaska militia that collected
firearms and grenades and talked of killing judges and government
employees was sentenced Tuesday to more than 25 years in prison,
despite his lawyer’s claim that he suffered from paranoid
delusions.

Prosecutors had sought 35 years for Schaeffer Cox, who had gained
a following in far-right circles across the West with his message
that the government had strayed from its constitutional
authority. Secretly he and his followers began accumulating
weaponry and plotting retribution.

Anyone planning any "cull", great or otherwise, has gone far beyond where
this little twerp tried to go, and look at what happened to him.

There will be no "great cull" because douchenozzles like mark 'gummer'
dwieber of 326 Olive Av. in Taft, and all of his like-minded far-right
clowns, don't have even a minute fraction of the planning, organizational,
logistical or leadership skills required to pull it off. If they had done
one thing, even one ****ing minute thing, to try to get a "great cull"
started, they would have been arrested and clapped into cold dank cells.

No "great cull" - bet everything you have on it.

Just wait until the current great debate regarding the ability of states to
secede progresses. It is just starting, and it is going to get nasty. Like
gunner's call of the cull, I see anarchy and rebellion over secession
coming.

And it is about time for states to tell Washington that they will run their
own states, TYVM.

Steve, a lifelong libertarian

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...laska-militia-...

[...]

Cull?

What cull?

Mark Wieber promised the great cull would happen and it never
happened. Like many other things that Wieber posts it turns out to be
complete and utter bull****.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 09:14:31 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

m...

http://www.freep.com/article/2010050...ilitia-members

Just wait until the current great debate regarding the ability of states to
secede progresses. It is just starting, and it is going to get nasty. Like
gunner's call of the cull, I see anarchy and rebellion over secession
coming.

And it is about time for states to tell Washington that they will run their
own states, TYVM.

Steve, a lifelong libertarian

As Ive stated many many times..Ive not called for a Great Cull. Ive
simply observed that one is likely to happen.

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 11:23:10 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

"Delvin Benet" ýt wrote

No one gummer dwieber has ever threatened to have killed has ever met
death at the hands of another...and never will.

Do me a big favor, and if you ever do get together, let me know who will be
handling the bets. I want to get in on this, and I know who I will be
betting a lot of money on.

And quit cross posting, or you'll be thrown to the Sodomites.

Steve

He has my address. He is more than welcome to show up..pre announced.
Failure to pre announch himself may have serious health and safety
issues as a result.

Oh..he IS a Sodomite

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 9, 2:58*pm, Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 11:23:10 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

"Delvin Benet" ýt wrote

No one gummer dwieber has ever threatened to have killed has ever met
death at the hands of another...and never will.

Do me a big favor, and if you ever do get together, let me know who will be
handling the bets. *I want to get in on this, and I know who I will be
betting a lot of money on.

And quit cross posting, or you'll be thrown to the Sodomites.

Steve

He has my address. He is more than welcome to show up..pre announced.
Failure to pre announch himself may have serious health and safety
issues as a result.

Oh..he IS a Sodomite

Gunner

1. Lie

You mean someone might trip over the garbage strewn throughout the
**** hole you live in so you need time to clear a path?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 09 Jan 2013 09:08:38 -0800, wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 09:14:31 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

"Delvin Benet" ýt wrote in message
om...
[...]

You stupid ****ing racists are always pining for another civil war.
It's nothing new.

And it is about time for states to tell Washington that they will run their
own states, TYVM.

Steve, a lifelong libertarian

LOL Christ I'd like to see some of you weezing old pukes go it alone
for a while somewhere you could put your phony beliefs into practice.
Quit your whining and letting everyone else hold you back. Get your
dumb ass to Somalia or whatever. Meanwhile, here in reality I doubt
you could last a week dry camping.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/9/2013 10:23 AM, Steve B wrote:
"Delvin Benet" ýt wrote

No one gummer dwieber has ever threatened to have killed has ever met
death at the hands of another...and never will.

Do me a big favor, and if you ever do get together, let me know who will
be
handling the bets. I want to get in on this, and I know who I will be
betting a lot of money on.

There won't be any "get together". gummer isn't even attempting to find
me, and he won't ever attempt it. I have no interest in going to see him,
either. I just enjoy telling him and all his sycophantic misguided
admirers what an impotent **** he is.

By the way, for someone who has declared himself a "lifelong libertarian",
you don't seem to be sufficiently troubled by gummer's threats to have
those who displease him killed. A true libertarian would note that a
person doesn't have a right to kill someone only because the other person
has given insult.

Thank you for telling me what I think, and what I should think. I've been
having a big problem with that lately. Should I maybe e mail you my posts,
and have you critique them ahead of time? Please advise by posting your e
mail address, as I don't believe I have it.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Delvin Benet" ýt wrote

A real libertarian cannot someone's wish to have others killed simply
because those others insulted the person.

Is this stuff you're using street stuff, or legal grade? That sentence does
not make any sense.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/9/2013 6:29 PM, Steve B wrote:
"Delvin Benet" ýt wrote

A real libertarian cannot someone's wish to have others killed simply
because those others insulted the person.

Is this stuff you're using street stuff, or legal grade? That sentence
does
not make any sense.

I inadvertently left a word out.

A real libertarian cannot support [but you knew it was something like
that] someone's wish to have others killed simply because those others
insulted the person.

You are no libertarian. Drop the charade.

And you are no intellectual.

I believe that the government should have limited duties and
responsibilities, like waging war, and defending the borders, and other
things delineated in the Constitution, and other formative papers and
legislation. I think that each state should regulate most of what goes on
within its border, and the federal government's role and participation
should be limited. And if people don't like it, they vote with their feet,
and move to a state where they like the policies better. Now, that may not
technically be an actual libertarian according to your superior intellect,
but I feel that of the parties, "libertarian" best describes my position.
As with any other member of any other party, I do not agree lockstep with my
party. Well, ignore that with regards to liberals, they're pretty much
lockstep.

Put a label on me. Put me in a cubbyhole.

You have me confused with someone who regards what you say with any esteem
at all.

Steve

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 09 Jan 2013 19:18:56 -0500, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 1/9/2013 5:56 PM, Gunner wrote:

As Ive stated many many times..Ive not called for a Great Cull. Ive
simply observed that one is likely to happen.

Gunner

Isn't it amazing how *SOME* demographic groups twist everything to what
they *WANT* to have seen or heard??? I've probably read every post of
yours for years and you are correct. You NEVER called for nor said you
would participate in a cull of any kind.

Thats one of the long term tactics of the Left...change things..even
if its a response..to try to demonize the posting of those that they
dont agree with.

Its a well proven fact that they lie continiously, change meanings,
deflect, append and do whatever they can to make themselves look like
they actually mean something in the grand scheme of things (beyond
lawn fertilizer) .

When you get a group of them together, its much like watching the Klan
at work. Individually they are hopeless mouth breathers with the IQ of
a lizard turd, but in a group..they can actually break things and hurt
people.

So one has two options..never let them get into a group...or simply do
what nature has failed to do..and kill them all off. It simply costs
too much to put them onto reservations.

Gunner

1. Lie

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/9/2013 10:42 PM, Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 09 Jan 2013 19:18:56 -0500, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 1/9/2013 5:56 PM, Gunner wrote:

As Ive stated many many times..Ive not called for a Great Cull. Ive
simply observed that one is likely to happen.

Gunner

Isn't it amazing how *SOME* demographic groups twist everything to what
they *WANT* to have seen or heard??? I've probably read every post of
yours for years and you are correct. You NEVER called for nor said you
would participate in a cull of any kind.

Thats one of the long term tactics of

....right wing totalitarians like you and tommy ****stain gardner.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 10, 12:42*am, Gunner wrote:
[...]

Blah...blah..blah...

No wonder why the old lady cheated on you.

At least that liberal stud gave her what you never could.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 09 Jan 2013 17:38:35 -0800, wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jan 2013 19:18:56 -0500, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

I've probably read every post of
yours for years

You look like you ATE every Gunner post for years. But if you really
did read them all then you're way overdue for the cranial equivalent
of a stomach pumping.

and you are correct.

You mean like he was correct about being a street cop for 8 years? You
know as well as anyone that Gunner is a pathological liar. His words
are utterly worthless and it's generally safe to assume that the truth
is the opposite of whatever he writes.

You NEVER called for nor said you
would participate in a cull of any kind.

Whoyakidding? Gunner is a psychotic. His thousands of posts about his
imaginary cull are public masturbation to the scenarios playing out in
his diseased mind. His transparently phony claims that he doesn't
really want a cull ring as true as his 264 mph motorcycle ride. And he
does slip up occasionally and say what everyone knows that he means.

"Think of it this way...we kill crazy dogs without mercy"
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.c...8d596428625f97