Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default There will be no "great cull"

On Jan 9, 2:58*pm, Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 11:23:10 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

"Delvin Benet" ýt wrote

No one gummer dwieber has ever threatened to have killed has ever met
death at the hands of another...and never will.

Do me a big favor, and if you ever do get together, let me know who will be
handling the bets. *I want to get in on this, and I know who I will be
betting a lot of money on.

And quit cross posting, or you'll be thrown to the Sodomites.

Steve

He has my address. He is more than welcome to show up..pre announced.
Failure to pre announch himself may have serious health and safety
issues as a result.

Oh..he IS a Sodomite

Gunner

1. Lie

You mean someone might trip over the garbage strewn throughout the
**** hole you live in so you need time to clear a path?