Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OE question

Stuff piling up in my outbox. Help to unclog and make flow?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B"
Stuff piling up in my outbox. Help to unclog
and make flow?

Steve

Box of Rid-X and 5 gal. hot water? ;)}

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message ...
Stuff piling up in my outbox. Help to unclog and make flow?

Steve

Tools | Send and Receive | Send all

Did your send immediatly option get unchecked?
Tools | Options | Send | Send Msgs Immediately
Art

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Artemus" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
Stuff piling up in my outbox. Help to unclog and make flow?

Steve

Tools | Send and Receive | Send all

Did your send immediatly option get unchecked?
Tools | Options | Send | Send Msgs Immediately
Art

Yes, send immediately is checked. Upon further snippage, aioe.org accepted
them. If they had cross postings, or had a lot of quoted senders with their
e mail adds, it rejected them, too. So, I snip a lot.

Which everyone should do.

Nothing like getting a 200 line thread with a Yep or Nope answer, but having
to post it all.

Some people.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 12:36:05 -0700, "Steve B" wrote:

Stuff piling up in my outbox. Help to unclog and make flow?

Steve

Check your email settings.
Either its not set up properly..or something has changed. It could be
on your end..or the servers end.

Gunner

1. Lie

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 01/05/2013 09:02 PM, Steve B wrote:
"Gunner" wrote

Check your email settings.
Either its not set up properly..or something has changed. It could be
on your end..or the servers end.

Gunner

I think it is on my server's end. I'm snipping a lot, and snipping
cross-posting, and now they flow right out.

Sometimes aioe is funny, too.

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Gunner" wrote

Check your email settings.
Either its not set up properly..or something has changed. It could
be
on your end..or the servers end.

Gunner

I think it is on my server's end. I'm snipping a lot, and snipping
cross-posting, and now they flow right out.

Go figger.

Steve

Mine is limited by default to five newsgroups.