Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Want milling machine

I'm looking to buy a Bridgeport in reasonable shape. Not a full blown
CNC but a manual or EZ Trak.

Ed Huesers
http://www.facebook.com/Igloo.Ed
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:46:09 -0700, Ed Huesers
wrote:

I'm looking to buy a Bridgeport in reasonable shape. Not a full blown
CNC but a manual or EZ Trak.

Ed Huesers
http://www.facebook.com/Igloo.Ed

Which part of the country do you live in?

Gunner

1. Lie
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I'm looking to buy a Bridgeport in reasonable shape. Not a full blown
CNC but a manual or EZ Trak.

Ed Huesers
http://www.facebook.com/Igloo.Ed

Which part of the country do you live in?

I live in Colorado but the machine would be for the middle of
Minnesota. NW of the Twin Cities.
How much do they seem to be going for now days? Say, one with
digital and powerfeed.

Ed Huesers
http://www.grandshelters.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 3, 11:46*am, Ed Huesers wrote:
I'm looking to buy a Bridgeport in reasonable shape. Not a full blown
CNC but a manual or EZ Trak.

* * Ed Huesers
* *http://www.facebook.com/Igloo.Ed

What's the budget you have to work with.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I'm looking to buy a Bridgeport in reasonable shape. Not a full blown
CNC but a manual or EZ Trak.

Ed Huesers
http://www.facebook.com/Igloo.Ed

Which part of the country do you live in?

I live in Colorado but the machine would be for the middle of
Minnesota. NW of the Twin Cities.
How much do they seem to be going for now days? Say, one with
digital and powerfeed.

Anywhere between $1500 to $4k for a georgians pretty one.

Ebay is a good place to start looking.

Gunner

Ed Huesers
http://www.grandshelters.com

1. Lie

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/3/2013 2:46 PM, Ed Huesers wrote:
I'm looking to buy a Bridgeport in reasonable shape. Not a full blown
CNC but a manual or EZ Trak.

Ed Huesers
http://www.facebook.com/Igloo.Ed

Here's a bunch at my favorite used machine vendor. They are only a mile
or so away.
http://www.hgrinc.com/buyOurs/invent... eMode=direct

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:
Anywhere between $1500 to $4k for a georgians pretty one.

Ebay is a good place to start looking.

Thanks, that's about the prices I've been hearing. Actually a little
lower than $4k for a pretty one.

Ed Huesers
Http://www.grandshelters.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 17:28:13 -0700, Ed Huesers
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
Anywhere between $1500 to $4k for a georgians pretty one.

Ebay is a good place to start looking.

Thanks, that's about the prices I've been hearing. Actually a little
lower than $4k for a pretty one.

Ed Huesers
Http://www.grandshelters.com

Ive got a guy out here in California, Leigh Knudsen that runs a
company called MarMachine. He buys and sells machinery

http://stores.ebay.com/Great-Machine...Machine?_rdc=1

949-204-2171

Very nice guy, has a LOT of decent mills. Ask him about his Excellos
as well.. A much nicer mill than the Bridgeport.

Also check with Iggy here.

Gunner

1. Lie

milling machine gilles Woodworking 6 February 17th 07 07:16 PM
milling machine gilles Woodworking 11 January 24th 07 12:23 PM
cnc milling machine gilles Woodworking 8 December 20th 06 04:36 AM
Help on CNC Milling Machine Cliff Metalworking 0 December 29th 05 01:44 PM
F.S. Milling machine Dan Buckman Metalworking 1 March 10th 04 10:27 PM