Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Buying new servos from unauthorized dealers?

I need to buy a new 750 watt Mitsubishi servo and amplifier and the
list price for both is around $2k. They are available new at
substantial savings from dealers on Ebay and the Internet, usually
shipping from Asia, but the discounters are unauthorized dealers. One
of the dealers has a local office near me here in Illinois but ships
from Malaysia and he is my1st choice at the moment.

What sort of problems might be expected when buying from someone like
that or is it a totally bad idea?