Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Have you problems with the gift for someone?

Hello,

I want to you present my new autumn art works. Some one from the leather sculpture like a "Women in the mask", some one the mixed media art canvas paintings "Dark Angel". New version a very popular series with the naked women's. Great for the night clubs and bars. Amazing effect.

New surreal and Gothic style pictures with the flowers for any wall and for gift for any one. Also I want to you know about my new Ebay Shop where I present my last artwork for quick sale. Many size available.
All art works I packed with the hand made box / for present or gift /

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BohemyART-S...ther-ART-Works

or my website www.bohemyart.com
€‹
Jakub D Krzewniak

BohemyART Studio - Leather Art Picture & Sculpture

http://www.bohemyart.com
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BohemyART-S...ther-ART-Works
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 06:22:46 -0700 (PDT), Bohemy ART Studio
wrote:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BohemyART-S...ther-ART-Works

Pretty cool...for spam.

--
Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before
which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BohemyART-S...ther-ART-Works

Pretty cool...for spam.

Who likes cold spam?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BohemyART-S...ther-ART-Works

Pretty cool...for spam.

Don't feed the monkeys.

Harold
Quincy Adams

Gift Box Bob La Londe Metalworking 5 April 24th 10 06:06 PM
-------------------GIFT FOR ALL OF U FROM ME--------------------- mohit Home Repair 0 April 4th 07 12:34 PM
Free $10 gift card and a free gift mandy Home Repair 1 March 17th 07 10:23 PM
Home Depot Rebate Gift Card Problems? [email protected] Home Repair 18 August 5th 06 02:49 AM
gift joe johnson Electronics Repair 1 November 1st 04 08:31 PM