DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Have you problems with the gift for someone? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/346350-have-you-problems-gift-someone.html)

Bohemy ART Studio September 12th 12 02:22 PM

Have you problems with the gift for someone?

Hello,

I want to you present my new autumn art works. Some one from the leather sculpture like a "Women in the mask", some one the mixed media art canvas paintings "Dark Angel". New version a very popular series with the naked women's. Great for the night clubs and bars. Amazing effect.

New surreal and Gothic style pictures with the flowers for any wall and for gift for any one. Also I want to you know about my new Ebay Shop where I present my last artwork for quick sale. Many size available.
All art works I packed with the hand made box / for present or gift /

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BohemyART-S...ther-ART-Works

or my website www.bohemyart.com
€‹
Jakub D Krzewniak

BohemyART Studio - Leather Art Picture & Sculpture

http://www.bohemyart.com
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BohemyART-S...ther-ART-Works

Larry Jaques[_4_] September 13th 12 12:45 AM

Have you problems with the gift for someone?

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 06:22:46 -0700 (PDT), Bohemy ART Studio
wrote:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BohemyART-S...ther-ART-Works

Pretty cool...for spam.

--
Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before
which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.

Michael A. Terrell September 13th 12 12:46 AM

wrote:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BohemyART-S...ther-ART-Works

Pretty cool...for spam.

Who likes cold spam? :)

Harold & Susan Vordos September 13th 12 09:23 AM

wrote:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BohemyART-S...ther-ART-Works

Pretty cool...for spam.

Don't feed the monkeys.