Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What the world needs now, is love, sweet love ...........

It's the only thing that there's just too little of ..........

lilting lyrics,

and utopian liberal trills ......................

which brings us to ................

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...lling-him?lite

Screw the lilting lyrics, give me a double shot of reality with a moonshine
chaser..............

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:43:11 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

It's the only thing that there's just too little of ..........

lilting lyrics,

and utopian liberal trills ......................

which brings us to ................

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...lling-him?lite

Screw the lilting lyrics, give me a double shot of reality with a moonshine
chaser..............

Steve

Im curious as to the race of the robber. Paisley perhaps?

btw...Youtube has an extraordinary number of such shootings on video,
if you care to view them.

Simply enter "shoots robber" or kills robber, or kills suspect for a
interesting view on the subject.

One of my favorites..is "robber shoots himself"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOQj5GYDxzU

"Shoots himself in the head with a honeybun in his pie hole"

Some folks really arent smart enough to pull off a heist without
harming themselves....shrug

Gunner

--
The essential differences between liberals and conservtives
is that liberals could not exist without conservtives to defend

Conservatives on the other hand, can exist and
live quite well without liberals."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news
wrote:

[...]

I will start watching them. I've about run out of Iraqi and Taliban gun cam
hits with hellfires and chain cannon. I really like those where they let
them get together like a covey of quail, and get six or eight at a time, and
when the sniper slowly exits the scene driving ten miles an hour, probably
smoking a hash hooter, and laughing at the dumbass military........... Then
comes the 80# of high order explosive at supersonic speed. Too funny.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner" wrote

One of my favorites..is "robber shoots himself"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOQj5GYDxzU

At least the sumbitch had good aim.

Steve