Posted to uk.d-i-y
raj raj is offline

Default I LOVE YOU MY SCHOOL GIRL .... LOVE POEM

Ho My heart is Full Of Strange Thoughts
You are a precious yellow stone
ho what a women you are
I love you My School Girl

I wanted you as my princess for my castel
I want a world having only you and me
you are like a deer having milk colored
sometimes you behave as like a white tiger

Your Hairs are like Black clouds
Your eyes are like black pearl
your lips are like hopeless fruits
I love you My school girl

i talked to you several times
but i can't show my buring fire
which was killing me daily
I love you My School Girl

God gave you good look
But he made me as like a puppet
you have milk skin
But i have a mud skin

someone said you love someone
I told i can't believe it
But when i saw you with your boy friend
I flatted ,I Cryed

But it is your way
How in the world i can see a girl like her again
you are so sweet and neat
But I have only meat in mine

I love you My .............

To read this full poem please visit on ...
http://www.singhisking.net/lovepoems.html

thanks and regards
raj saini

Posted to uk.d-i-y

raj wrote:

Ho My heart is Full Of Strange Thoughts

OH, **** OFF!

I knew the subtle "don't hurt his feelings" approach wouldn't work.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message .com, raj
writes
[...]

I forced myself to read this. I wish I hadn't, it's absolutely awful,
apart from sounding perverted.

Looks like this berk is going to post here again, so it's into the
killfile with him.

PS: doesn't that URL remind you of the old Spike Milligan character
Sinjis Things (sp)?
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"raj" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

At first I thought this poem may be a hit but then I found out it's really
****.

If you're going to write an ode please make sure it's not in some sort of
gibberish code.

We here are into stuff like nuts & bolts and things like paint and not some
dreary excuse of a poem intended to make a schoolgirl faint.

So stuff your rhyme and if she's under age I hope you get punished for the
crime.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

raj wrote:
fwd to

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "raj"
saying something like:

I flatted ,I Cryed

You can get a medicine for that, you know.
--

Dave