Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pinging Ed Huntress

Hey Huntress,
Are you still around? Haven't seen any of your posts for a long time.
I hope all is well.
Eric
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 21:18:25 -0700, etpm wrote:

Hey Huntress,
Are you still around? Haven't seen any of your posts for a long time. I
hope all is well.
Eric

Second that.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The secretary will read the minutes of last month's meeting.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Winston" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 21:18:25 -0700, etpm wrote:

Hey Huntress,
Are you still around? Haven't seen any of your posts for a long time. I
hope all is well.
Eric

Second that.

--Winston

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

The secretary will read the minutes of last month's meeting.

When did she learn to read? ;-)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

The secretary will read the minutes of last month's meeting.

When did she learn to read? ;-)

We didn't hire her for her reading abilities!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

She took adult education course that two weeks, when the boss was out of
town with his real wife.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

The secretary will read the minutes of last month's meeting.

When did she learn to read? ;-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

The secretary will read the minutes of last month's meeting.

When did she learn to read? ;-)

We didn't hire her for her reading abilities!

You butch lesbians are all alike!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

She took adult education course that two weeks, when the boss was out of
town with his real wife.

Two weeks?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Took that long, for the boss to remember her name.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Stormin Mormon wrote:

She took adult education course that two weeks, when the boss was out of
town with his real wife.

Two weeks?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Took that long, for the boss to remember her name.

His wife's, or the secretary's?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

IIRC ole Ed bowed out a while back.
Something about having a real life to attend to.

On Monday, August 27, 2012 11:18:29 PM UTC-5, (unknown) wrote:
Hey Huntress,

Are you still around? Haven't seen any of your posts for a long time.

I hope all is well.

Eric

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wife's name. He knew the Sexretary's name easy enough.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Took that long, for the boss to remember her name.

His wife's, or the secretary's?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

The secretary will read the minutes of last month's meeting.

When did she learn to read? ;-)

We didn't hire her for her reading abilities!

You butch lesbians are all alike!

You're the one that asked her if she could type or was she just a
hunt-n-pecker...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/29/2012 6:22 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Wife's name. He knew the Sexretary's name easy enough.

Just call 'em all "Pumpkin".

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rex wrote:
IIRC ole Ed bowed out a while back.
Something about having a real life to attend to.

His last post to RCM was June 19 (according to Google Groups). That
post did not include a "So long".

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
Rex wrote:
IIRC ole Ed bowed out a while back.
Something about having a real life to attend to.

His last post to RCM was June 19 (according to Google Groups). That
post did not include a "So long".

He didn't seem right for a while before that. I wonder if small
strokes preceded a big one?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks on Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:27:56 -0400 typed in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On 8/29/2012 6:22 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Wife's name. He knew the Sexretary's name easy enough.

Just call 'em all "Pumpkin".

"Where did you think that whole 'Dahling' thing started?" Zsa-Zsa
Gabor.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks on Wed, 29 Aug 2012 08:49:54 -0400 typed in

Stormin Mormon wrote:

The secretary will read the minutes of last month's meeting.

When did she learn to read? ;-)

We didn't hire her for her reading abilities!

Ah, "linguistic abilities".
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
question, forty two, 47, the second door, and how many blonde lawyers
does it take to change a lightbulb.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

The secretary will read the minutes of last month's meeting.

When did she learn to read? ;-)

We didn't hire her for her reading abilities!

Ah, "linguistic abilities".
--
pyotr

Yes, her oral skills!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

The secretary will read the minutes of last month's meeting.

When did she learn to read? ;-)

We didn't hire her for her reading abilities!

You butch lesbians are all alike!

You're the one that asked her if she could type or was she just a
hunt-n-pecker...

I know that if she looked good in a tight miniskirt, you didn't ask
if she could type. :-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks on Thu, 30 Aug 2012 01:51:50 -0400 typed in

Stormin Mormon wrote:

The secretary will read the minutes of last month's meeting.

When did she learn to read? ;-)

We didn't hire her for her reading abilities!

Ah, "linguistic abilities".
--
pyotr

Yes, her oral skills!

I told her "Fellatio" was not a language.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
question, forty two, 47, the second door, and how many blonde lawyers
does it take to change a lightbulb.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rex wrote:
IIRC ole Ed bowed out a while back.
Something about having a real life to attend to.

His last post to RCM was June 19 (according to Google Groups). That
post did not include a "So long".

He didn't seem right for a while before that. I wonder if small
strokes preceded a big one?

Maybe he went the same way Cliff did?
****ed off the wrong people for far far too long?

--
The essential differences between liberals and conservtives
is that liberals could not exist without conservtives to defend

Conservatives on the other hand, can exist and
live quite well without liberals."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news
wrote:

He didn't seem right for a while before that. I wonder if small
strokes preceded a big one?

Maybe he went the same way Cliff did?
****ed off the wrong people for far far too long?

Within the New York publishing business he may very well be an
unoffensive centrist.

jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 1 Sep 2012 08:35:38 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

news
wrote:

He didn't seem right for a while before that. I wonder if small
strokes preceded a big one?

Maybe he went the same way Cliff did?
****ed off the wrong people for far far too long?

Within the New York publishing business he may very well be an
unoffensive centrist.

jsw

But thats not here is it?

Shrug

--
The essential differences between liberals and conservtives
is that liberals could not exist without conservtives to defend
their freedom and support them economicaly.

Conservatives on the other hand, can exist and
live quite well without liberals."

Ping Ed Huntress. Howzit? Winston Metalworking 46 August 31st 11 01:57 PM
Ping: Ed Huntress Wes[_2_] Metalworking 2 February 14th 09 07:18 PM
Pinging Don... Charles Morrill Metalworking 1 March 23rd 05 05:43 AM
OT - Pinging Ed Cliff Metalworking 123 March 16th 05 11:26 AM
pinging FOW bay area dave Woodworking 3 July 31st 03 11:53 PM