Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default SECOND ATTEMPT, was: What is this wire chain called and how can Ibuy it

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This chain comes from a variable speed drill press. Its job was to

move the speed indicator as the variable speed was

adjusted. Unfortunately, it was damaged and is now too short. What is

it called and where can I find something like that?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 17:27:22 -0500, Ignoramus5048
wrote:

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This chain comes from a variable speed drill press. Its job was to

move the speed indicator as the variable speed was

adjusted. Unfortunately, it was damaged and is now too short. What is

it called and where can I find something like that?

Ladder chain
https://sdp-si.com/eStore/Direct.asp?GroupID=169
http://www.halebros.com/ladder-chains.html

--
Ned Simmons
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This chain comes from a variable speed drill press. Its job was to

move the speed indicator as the variable speed was

adjusted. Unfortunately, it was damaged and is now too short. What is

it called and where can I find something like that?

Ladder chain
https://sdp-si.com/eStore/Direct.asp?GroupID=169
http://www.halebros.com/ladder-chains.html

i get that at stained glass shops. they have it for putting around the
outside of s.g panels for hanging the panel.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus5048" wrote in message
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

This chain comes from a variable speed drill press. Its job was to
move the speed indicator as the variable speed was
adjusted. Unfortunately, it was damaged and is now too short. What
is
it called and where can I find something like that?

Is this it?
http://turnerseymour.thomasnet.com/v...in-basic-steel

jsw