Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS/Swap/Trade Drafting machines

Ive been going through my **** and Ive got about 6 sets of drafting
machines I need to clear out.

Like these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VEMCO-3500-1...-/300765953911

Ive got Bruning, Vemco and some nice Japanese Mutohs. Short ones, one
LONG one and the rest are mixed. Everything is in good shape and
working fine. Some of them have the magnifying glass on the degree
wheel. High dollar machines in their day.

Anyone want one? $20 swap/trade/sell plus shipping in a cardboard
box.

I dont have scales for most of them..you will have to pick them up
elsewhere...ebay has em. I do have a couple sets..first come first
served. Ill toss in a set of scales for no extra charge until I run
out of them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Drafting-Mac...-/150878665695

Id swap a couple 3 or so of them for a K&E drafting machine. My
electic Mayline board is 5' x 4' so as long as it was close....shrug.
Hell..Id swap all of them for a K&E in good shape to fit my board.
K&E or Nuolt is fine.

This style..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/K-E-Auto-Flo...-/330780561610

Gunner

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not
agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my
earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure
- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his
fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

- Jeff Cooper
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I got rid of all that stuff a decade back at least.
But I occasionally have use for a planimeter.
Got one?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VEMCO-3500-1...with-18-and-12...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Drafting-Mac...EMCO-K-E-MUTOH...

This style..http://www.ebay.com/itm/K-E-Auto-Flo...Machine-Keuffe...

Gunner

* One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not
agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my
earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure
- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his
fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

* * * - Jeff Cooper

**** is right.

A word of warning for anyone thinking about dealing with Gummer.

His source for his "****" are dumpsters behind failed
companies...after anything of value has been sold off and the addicts
are done sifting through it.

Quality is always, always suspect.

He is now trying to pawn off a climbing harness...would you trust your
life and life savings to something he found in the dumpster?

Gummer also has a long history of taking your money and suddenly not
being able to remember anything...many individuals can attest to this
behavior.

If you choose to deal with him, demand to examine the item ahead of
time ON HIS DIME and only after you are satisfied should any money be
exchanged..and fully document the transaction.

He also has a long, long history of selling stuff that he has no clear
ownership to...nor will he sign off that he is the legal owner of the
merchandise. Buying hot merchandise is a sure way to learn about our
legal system.

When the phase "Buyer beware" was coined, they had Gummer aka Mark
Wieber of Taft, CA in mind.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:00:45 -0500, Richard
wrote:

I got rid of all that stuff a decade back at least.
But I occasionally have use for a planimeter.
Got one?

Nope...not a single one. Sold mine a decade ago as well.

Gunner

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not
agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my
earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure
- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his
fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

- Jeff Cooper
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to Gunner , dylan wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

If you are still looking...I have got a K & E Auto Flow Mark II in
excellent condition, just had it refurbished.

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...es-552692-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

How much and where are you?

Gunner

"Libertarianism IS fascism... Fascism is corporate government – a Libertarian’s wet dream"
Tala Brandeis
Owner at Tala Brandeis Associates"