Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS/Trade/Swap Heat treating controllers

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...33470304118642

The bottom 4 are Honeywell UDC2000s and UDC2500

$100 each. All are new, in tested good working order

They sell new for $450

Turn any old oven into a programable heat treating oven, with a BUNCH of
program stages.

Swap, trade, cash

The rest of the stuff..any interest..make me an offer, $5 and up or
swap/trade etc

This is what you can do with one

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnera...33479235694962

Easy easy wiring

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is