Default Want to trade for some stainless heat treating foil

Were only needing a small quantity (maybe 12 in square) and my
employers are as usual, barely surviving and can't afford a whole roll.
What I have to trade are muzzleloader parts and accessories which is
what we make.
Ken
reduced to begging on the internet

Your exactly right. I was using their old catalog which didn't have
this.
Thanks
Ken