Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mitt the GUNGRABBER says that the Aurora shooter's weapons are ILLEGAL

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Romney told NBC News in an interview. "And
so we can sometimes hope that just changing the law will make all bad
things go away. It won't."

At least he got one part right.

Wal-Mart sells AR-15's, and shotguns. Go to the pawn shop and get all
the Glock pistols you want. Nothing illegal about the firearms.

Making bombs is a different story, if the flip-flopper Mitt would just
say that's what he meant he may be able to save face. I don't trust
either candidate for upholding our 2nd rights. Better to vote for the
evil you know than the unknown one. I am more concerned with Congress,
those votes are more important than the POTUS, IMHO.

The issue that ****es me off is Cinemark's policy not to allow CHL
holders in their theatres. I won't be going to any of their cinemas
until they change that.

I wonder how many CHL holders were in the theatre, and had to leave the
guns in parking lot. Can you imagine what guilt they probably have
knowing they may have been able to save lives if the policy was not in
place?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 07/27/2012 08:52 AM, G. Morgan wrote:

I wonder how many CHL holders were in the theatre, and had to leave the
guns in parking lot.

Oh c'mon, were moviegoers searched before entry? The policy is IGNORED by anyone who
doesn't want to comply.

Can you imagine what guilt they probably have
knowing they may have been able to save lives if the policy was not in
place?

Yes, I can imagine their fantasies.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Master Cylinder wrote:

On 07/27/2012 08:52 AM, G. Morgan wrote:

I wonder how many CHL holders were in the theatre, and had to leave the
guns in parking lot.

Oh c'mon, were moviegoers searched before entry? The policy is IGNORED by anyone who
doesn't want to comply.

Hell no, law abiding people will comply. They don't want to lose their
CHL by ignoring proper (legal) signs.

Can you imagine what guilt they probably have
knowing they may have been able to save lives if the policy was not in
place?

Yes, I can imagine their fantasies.

Whatever..