Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rotary airless paint sprayer?

I've got a stunningly bad track record with paint sprayers.
They generally clog up almost instantly and just fail to
perform a minimal job because I spend all my time cleaning.

I've got some very thick latex to apply now in a closet
and I'm looking for a completely clogless sprayer.
I remember this thing called a Power Master Airless
Electric Paint Sprayer by Electro Engineering Products Co,
which flung the paint radially out of a slot in the front:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Power-Master...Paint-Sprayer-
Model-4000-EE-Electro-Paint-Gun-/380455551823?
pt=Paint_Paint_Supplies&hash=item5894eb034f

I remember my sainted father borrowed one and painted our
full basement with thick sealer without any problem at all.

I understand that the company closed after an inDuhvidual
attempted to use it to spray flammable solvent and it
'flammabled'.

A cursory search of the 'net did not reveal any replacement
products. Can you recommend a currently produced brand?

Thanks!

--Winston