Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looking for propane torch

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 08:46:16 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I had much the same problem, as the chemistry area was in the cellar. Took
me years, to get one of these:
http://www.cathedralstainedglass.com...arklighter.gif
Dad had one for his propane torch, and it fascinated me, to no end.

I seem to gain one of those every time I aquire a basket of "good
stuff". Mm favorite torch is the "turbo torch", I havfe a couple
versions that I use on extension on "empty" BBQ tanks until I purge
them for air pigs.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
om...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've owned assortment of torches, over the years. I also remember wanting
tools for presents, and such. Well, still do.....

They only balked at the torch. My mother was sure I'd burn down the
detached garage.

---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

news:P62dnc9mk5E9wZjNnZ2dnUVZ_sGdnZ2d@earthlink. com...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've owned assortment of torches, over the years. I also remember wanting
tools for presents, and such. Well, still do.....

They only balked at the torch. My mother was sure I'd burn down the
detached garage.

---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada

Another cheap bugger after my own heart!!!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've owned assortment of torches, over the years. I also remember wanting
tools for presents, and such. Well, still do.....

They only balked at the torch. My mother was sure I'd burn down the
detached garage.

---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada

Another cheap bugger after my own heart!!!

I still haven't finished that lawnmower, my sons keep supplying me
with half mowers from the curb or dumpsters for me to combine.
---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada

Propane torch? clifto Home Repair 16 March 21st 07 07:31 AM
Blow torch, propane torch mm Home Repair 39 March 31st 06 02:15 AM
what kind of propane torch is this? Grant Erwin Metalworking 6 November 17th 05 04:59 AM
Propane / air brazing torch John Hewitt UK diy 7 September 2nd 04 03:08 PM