Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default O.T. Health Insurance

In article , cayoung61
says...

Well, boo hoo. The USA is a somewhat free nation, and is not required to be
like other countries. We also don't have African tribes using famine as a
weapon to kill other tribes. Should we import a bunch of black guys on
jeeps?

Amen. I wish that people who wanted the US to be just like some other
country would just move to that other country.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

wrote in message

http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...ors_picks=true

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You me, and the other patriots. We'll help em pack, and we'll drive their
luggage to the air port, or sea port, and send em off.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...

Amen. I wish that people who wanted the US to be just like some other
country would just move to that other country.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/30/2012 5:35 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You me, and the other patriots. We'll help em pack, and we'll drive their
luggage to the air port, or sea port, and send em off.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...

Amen. I wish that people who wanted the US to be just like some other
country would just move to that other country.

if you helped all the productive people who have compassion pack, who
would clean up the mess after you? it is people like you that make me
think I should take my retirement to a country that actually cares about
people - and unlike you rightwing crybabies, I have saved enough to do
this in style, with or without your help, thank you very much. But, I
still have enough patriotism left (though you are doing your best to
destroy it), having spent my lifetime working for the good of the nation
I hate to leave it in its time of need when right wing bigots threaten
to take it from the compassionate and productive nation that all admired
to a religious state at least as backwards as the worst you can name,
where women walk behind men, where babies are common but never educated,
where farming by hand is what we do, and where technology is something
we might be able to afford some time.

Yes, Even Jesus would be disgusted with you - in fact, tell me
Christopher, Exactly HOW would Jesus deny health care to the indigent?
Exactly how would he recommend that they die? How would he retract his
sermons to be like your favored presidential liar? Yes, How would
Jesus lie to make you happy?

or do you think he would see through your hypocrisy and quote his own
words back to you that you might possibly understand? (no, you would
not listen)

--
For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
says...

On 6/30/2012 5:35 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You me, and the other patriots. We'll help em pack, and we'll drive their
luggage to the air port, or sea port, and send em off.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...

Amen. I wish that people who wanted the US to be just like some other
country would just move to that other country.

if you helped all the productive people who have compassion pack, who
would clean up the mess after you? it is people like you that make me
think I should take my retirement to a country that actually cares about
people - and unlike you rightwing crybabies, I have saved enough to do
this in style, with or without your help, thank you very much.

Please do take your retirement to a country that has a political system
more to your liking. This country was working very nicely once and had
a good handle on where it was going. Then people like you started
insisting on change for the sake of change and now look where it is.
It's probably damaged beyong recovery at this point but you still want
to spend more and more and more.

But, I
still have enough patriotism left (though you are doing your best to
destroy it), having spent my lifetime working for the good of the nation
I hate to leave it in its time of need when right wing bigots threaten
to take it from the compassionate and productive nation that all admired
to a religious state at least as backwards as the worst you can name,
where women walk behind men, where babies are common but never educated,
where farming by hand is what we do, and where technology is something
we might be able to afford some time.

You might want to get a rabies shot. Or at least wipe the foam off your
mouth.

Yes, Even Jesus would be disgusted with you - in fact, tell me
Christopher, Exactly HOW would Jesus deny health care to the indigent?

What, you are asking how an omnipotent deity would bring about a
political action?

Perhaps you mean "why"?

Exactly how would he recommend that they die?

So they could live a better life in heaven of course.

How would he retract his
sermons to be like your favored presidential liar? Yes, How would
Jesus lie to make you happy?

or do you think he would see through your hypocrisy and quote his own
words back to you that you might possibly understand? (no, you would
not listen)

Where does Jesus say that the government owes anybody a living?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...
In article ,
says...

On 6/30/2012 5:35 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You me, and the other patriots. We'll help em pack, and we'll drive
their
luggage to the air port, or sea port, and send em off.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...

Amen. I wish that people who wanted the US to be just like some other
country would just move to that other country.

if you helped all the productive people who have compassion pack, who
would clean up the mess after you? it is people like you that make me
think I should take my retirement to a country that actually cares about
people - and unlike you rightwing crybabies, I have saved enough to do
this in style, with or without your help, thank you very much.

Please do take your retirement to a country that has a political system
more to your liking. This country was working very nicely once and had
a good handle on where it was going.

LOL

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
says...

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...
In article ,
says...

On 6/30/2012 5:35 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You me, and the other patriots. We'll help em pack, and we'll drive
their
luggage to the air port, or sea port, and send em off.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...

Amen. I wish that people who wanted the US to be just like some other
country would just move to that other country.

if you helped all the productive people who have compassion pack, who
would clean up the mess after you? it is people like you that make me
think I should take my retirement to a country that actually cares about
people - and unlike you rightwing crybabies, I have saved enough to do
this in style, with or without your help, thank you very much.

Please do take your retirement to a country that has a political system
more to your liking. This country was working very nicely once and had
a good handle on where it was going.

LOL

If you think otherwise you have to be a young fellow.

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/1/2012 9:27 AM, J. Clarke wrote:
In article ,
says...

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...
In article ,
says...

On 6/30/2012 5:35 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You me, and the other patriots. We'll help em pack, and we'll drive
their
luggage to the air port, or sea port, and send em off.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...

Amen. I wish that people who wanted the US to be just like some other
country would just move to that other country.

if you helped all the productive people who have compassion pack, who
would clean up the mess after you? it is people like you that make me
think I should take my retirement to a country that actually cares about
people - and unlike you rightwing crybabies, I have saved enough to do
this in style, with or without your help, thank you very much.

Please do take your retirement to a country that has a political system
more to your liking. This country was working very nicely once and had
a good handle on where it was going.

LOL

If you think otherwise you have to be a young fellow.

there was a time when if someone was in trouble we would try to help,
when someone was sick we would bring succor, now thanks to you and your
ilk on the far right, when someone is sick we say "sucker" and take
their money, when somebody is in trouble, we make it worse by stealing
from them with usurious interest rates and making sure they fail. There
was a time when we offered freedom, today we have the largest percentage
of the population in jail of any country in the world. That is 100%
thanks to you so called conservatives. You are idiots, you have sold
out your ideology for your pocket book, you are worse than scum and you
know it, and that is why you are so offended by people who show compassion.

and for your idol, Jesus, shall I quote him for you since you are too
stupid to find his teachings for yourself? see if you, with your
clinging to your possessions and your absolute unwillingness to help,
can read the well known passage from Matthew below - you are the young
man in the passage, you are in big trouble with your god, young whelp.

20 The young man said to him, "All these I have observed; what do I
still lack?"
21 Jesus said to him, "If you would be perfect, go, sell what you
possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and
come, follow me."
22 When the young man heard this he went away sorrowful; for he had
great possessions.

--
For a $5 dollar donation today you get credit for $10 with HIM

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

It should be pointed that statistically, conservatives give far more
to charity that liberals.
for example, in 2009 Joe Biden gave $300. Mitt Romney gave $4 million.
Bill Clinton donated his used underwear.

On Jul 1, 8:32*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jul 2012 10:00:07 -0700, a friend

wrote:

there was a time when if someone was in trouble we would try to help,
when someone was sick we would bring succor,

Well...if you mean multiple government case workers, meddlesome child
protective drones and groups of government buffoons all paid for by
taxes on the working people....

Thats hardly succor..its suckage. Something Leftwingers are noted for.

Leftwingers love to throw OTHER peoples money at the problems they
envisioin..just not theirs.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
says...

On 7/1/2012 9:27 AM, J. Clarke wrote:
In article ,
says...

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...
In article ,
says...

On 6/30/2012 5:35 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You me, and the other patriots. We'll help em pack, and we'll drive
their
luggage to the air port, or sea port, and send em off.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...

[...]

Go get a rabies shot, you're foaming at the mouth.