Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is Barbara Bush an alcoholic?

On Jun 8, 12:11*am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
I was just watching a Jeb Bush interview and it occured to me that
because of her alcoholism that both George and Jeb were Fetal Alcohol
Syndrome babies.

It would explain what this Country has suffered at the hands of the
Bush family.

TMT

So what caused Edwards and Kerry's stupidity?

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message

So what caused Edwards and Kerry's stupidity?

What caused yours ?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/8/2012 5:15 PM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
wrote in message

So what caused Edwards and Kerry's stupidity?

What caused yours ?

We KNOW what caused yours!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

wrote in message
On Jun 8, 12:11 am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
I was just watching a Jeb Bush interview and it occured to me that
because of her alcoholism that both George and Jeb were Fetal Alcohol
Syndrome babies.

It would explain what this Country has suffered at the hands of the
Bush family.

TMT

So what caused Edwards and Kerry's stupidity?

Dan

I think we know what caused Edwards's bad judgement, same as Clinton :-).
Neither of them are stupid.