Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need a house equipped for an alcoholic

Hi, my name is Robert and I am an alcoholic. I would like to design a
house that is equipped for an alcoholic. When I am not going to my AA
meetings, I often can not walk when I come home drunk. I end up
passed out on the floor and puke all over myself. I would like to
have some sort of electric device that would take me to my bed, like a
conveyor belt or something like it. Also a remote controlled toilet
that would come to me when I push a button so I have a place to puke
besides the floor. There should also be a "nurse call" in each room
in case I need to get help, and some sort of padded room when I
completely lose control. Another problem is getting in the door.
Finding and using a key is near impossible when everything is
spinning. Is there a voice activated lock?

Robert
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sounds like you just need a drinking buddy who can hold his liquor
better than you can.
As far as the nurse/padded room thing... Real men can lay in their own
puke and fecal matter over night. Though it's cold, you're probably
not going to get a gangrenous infection from it.

Suck it up...and quit whining or quit drinking.