Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default He's a citizen........

but he's not an American.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message
but he's not an American.

Steve

And that is about the most un-American statement you can make. Anyone who
claims to be more American than other Americans just does not get it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"anorton" wrote in message
m...

"Steve B" wrote in message
but he's not an American.

Steve

And that is about the most un-American statement you can make. Anyone who
claims to be more American than other Americans just does not get it.

...............whoosh..............

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"anorton" wrote in message
m...

"Steve B" wrote in message
but he's not an American.

Steve

And that is about the most un-American statement you can make. Anyone who
claims to be more American than other Americans just does not get it.

I'm sorry, but I can trace and document and verify my lineage back to Ellis
Island, and my grandparents becoming American citizens. There is NO doubt
or ambiguity in my past, and I'm willing to produce any information to any
relevant agency that asks for such documents, no questions asked.

And that goes for my college records, and everything.

The difference is that I don't have anything to hide.

Unlike some people.

I do not accept questionable Americans, or half assed hyphenated Americans.
Now, I am an American of Polish descent. I am NOT a Polish-American. I am
an American. Period. If you need a hyphen, then being an American isn't
enough for you.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

"anorton" wrote in message
m...

"Steve B" wrote in message
[...]

Well, I must say, patriotism in a time like this is TRUE patriotism....

I mean, when yer own gummint and CorPirate Merka are shoving your own Merkin
flag up yer ass, flagpole and all, and yer STILL patriotic, why, then, you
are a TRUE patriot!

Me, I kinda lost my patriotic verve when Reagan taxed my """free"""" college
credits at the plantation at which I drudged.... so my check was almost a
negative amount.
Hasn't gotten much better since for a whole lotta people....
--
EA

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 24, 12:09*am, "Steve B" wrote:
"anorton" wrote in message

m...

"Steve B" wrote in message
[...]

You offered it...now produce it.

I want you to post those records you say you have.

Until then I don't believe you are a citizen.

TMT