Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Voice on the Triggerman-Martin 911 tape: last moments of a victum[sic] being stalked [sic]

On 5/22/2012 11:13 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 5/21/2012 2:55 AM, max headroom wrote:
Tom GardnerMars@Tacks wrote in
:

None of you "friends" are worth the 2.5 cents a cartridge costs. How
come none of these guys show up on your doorstep? (or do they...) If
you ever need a cuckoo...

{.41 RCBS dies are very nice! Very nice indeed!

If you can buy cartridges for 2.5 cents ea. put me down for ten cases
in 7.62x51, .45 ACP, and .357
each.

Cast your bullets for free, primers are 2 cents and 1/2 cent for
powder...at least for pistols. Rifle cartridges cost me about 5 cents to
load.

This works well if you value your time at $0.00 per hour and have an
unlimited supply of free lead.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 23, 9:57*am, "David R. Birch" wrote:
On 5/22/2012 11:13 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:

On 5/21/2012 2:55 AM, max headroom wrote:
Tom GardnerMars@Tacks wrote in
om:

None of you "friends" are worth the 2.5 cents a cartridge costs. How
come none of these guys show up on your doorstep? (or do they...) If
you ever need a cuckoo...

{.41 RCBS dies are very nice! Very nice indeed!

If you can buy cartridges for 2.5 cents ea. put me down for ten cases
in 7.62x51, .45 ACP, and .357
each.

Cast your bullets for free, primers are 2 cents and 1/2 cent for
powder...at least for pistols. Rifle cartridges cost me about 5 cents to
load.

This works well if you value your time at $0.00 per hour and have an
unlimited supply of free lead.

David- Hide quoted text -

You just described Gummer.

And he knows where to get LOTS of cheap lube!

VBG

Shrug

TMT