Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to cut a slot in the bottom of a U-shaped piece of aluminumflat bar?

Jim Wilkins wrote:
"John Doe" wrote
I suppose a hack saw might do, ... the slot would have to be
widened. Using some wider blade saw might help, ...

You can put more than one blade in a hacksaw frame.

Good idea! (I hope that I remember it the next time that I need a wide
cut G.)

Bob