Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Joe Biden, upper middle class financial idiot, lectures us aboutRepublicans being "out of touch"

On 3/19/2012 1:13 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/19/2012 12:35 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/18/2012 8:13 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 3/18/2012 3:19 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:
On 3/17/2012 6:31 PM, wrote:
On Mar 17, 4:51 pm, wrote:

I played a lot of football back then too. I don't ever play any more.
Don't tell me I should have never played at all because I stopped
playing. So those are two things I don't do any more. I don't play
football and I don't provide citations for everyone who doesn't know
that what I have said is true. If they think it's wrong they can
try to
prove it themselves.

Hawke

As I see it you have not benefited by going to college. There is no
point in going to college if you do not use what you learned.

Dan

If all you got from college is vocational training that might be true.
But if you went to college to also become an educated man then you're
full of it. By the way, from what I can tell from you it doesn't even
seem like you have anything more than a high school education. If you
really went to college you sure can't tell it from the things you write
here.

Hawwke-ptooey

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility, maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously. You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad. You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

David

Your redundancy in continuing to repost the same message over and over
only serves to highlight your lack of intellect.

No, it serves as a helpful reminder of what a buffoon you are.

Only a dip**** thinks that. Which you are.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/17/2012 6:31 PM, wrote:
On Mar 17, 4:51 pm, wrote:

[...]

No, everyone here - dip****s, geniuses, average folks - thinks of you as
a time-wasting, bloated-ego buffoon.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/20/2012 11:35 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

[...]

I don't think that is any worse than being though of as persnickety,
wimpy, little weasel, like you are.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/21/2012 2:02 PM, Hawke wrote:
[...]

I don't think most people think of me that way. I think a lot of people
here think I'm a jerk, but they don't think of me as you described.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/21/2012 4:55 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
[...]

That's probably because you haven't been all over them for miniscule and
trivial issues....yet.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/21/2012 5:35 PM, Hawke wrote:
[...]