Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Joe Biden, upper middle class financial idiot, lectures us aboutRepublicans being "out of touch"

On 3/21/2012 2:02 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/20/2012 11:35 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

The problem is that you have displayed so little credibility,
maturity
and accumulated wisdom in your typical posts that no one takes you
seriously. You come on like a little boy trying to join an adult
conversation, but you just don't have enough depth of insight to be
able
to make a useful contribution, plus you're too petty and obnoxious to
even be amusing.

You make big noises about your alleged poli sci degree, but all that
you
show us is that left = good, right(as in, anyone who points out your
errors)= bad. You can't even recognize that there are valid political
stances other than left/right or that there are people like me far to
the left of you who see you for the shallow poseur that you are.

David

Your redundancy in continuing to repost the same message over and over
only serves to highlight your lack of intellect.

No, it serves as a helpful reminder of what a buffoon you are.

Only a dip**** thinks that.

No, everyone here - dip****s, geniuses, average folks - thinks of you as
a time-wasting, bloated-ego buffoon.

I don't think that is any worse than being though of as persnickety,
wimpy, little weasel, like you are.

I don't think most people think of me that way. I think a lot of people
here think I'm a jerk, but they don't think of me as you described.