Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [MDMC] Video feed from NAMES show

Hey all,

This came this morning, and I thought might be of interest to some.

Brian Lawson.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Once again the Metro Detroit Metal Workers will be hosting a live
video feed from the NAMES show. For all who live too far away or on
the wrong side of the ocean you can log in to the MDMC website and
check in on the show. The new location has internet at their location
so the speed will be better. We should get better quality video and
audio this year.

When you click on the "live video" tab and the video starts you will
have to suffer thru a 30 second commercial and then the live video
will begin.

Go to http://www.metrodetroitmetalworkers.com/
Click the "Live Video" tab

It's that easy. The video is dependent on Adobe Flash player so if you
cannot see the video check to see if you have flash installed.

We will be live on Saturday, April 21st Only, from 9:00AM to 6:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time.

Spread the word

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--Looks like I missed the boat! Will they post any 'dead' video??

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 18 Mar 2012 16:50:16 GMT, steamer wrote:

--Looks like I missed the boat! Will they post any 'dead' video??

Hey Steamer,

Well, a few companies, in particular Mike Rhemus, used to do video of
the displays. He is now Model Engine Builder
http://www.modelenginebuilder.com/. I don't know for sure now, but
I think Joe Rice's http://www.bay-com.com/ may have some too.

And of course, there are always pix around within days of the show.
Some of the best in the past were done by Errol Groff at New England
Model Engineers Society (NEMES) http://www.neme-s.org/.

All worth a try.

Brian Lawson