Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Talk about prostitutes!

On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 17:20:48 -0600, John
wrote:

George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/7/2012 12:44 PM, John wrote:

George Plimpton wrote:

*Great* cartoon about the whore, Rush Limbaugh:

"I will say any vile, disgusting, nasty thing for *money*!"
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2...0-04224900.jpg

That sounds more like **** for brains, Bill Maher.

I think it sounds like them both, but I think it sounds more like Limbaugh.

No, Maher says that kind of stuff, every day.

Uh, he only does one show a week. Do you exchange tweets with him or
something?

--
Ed Huntress