Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Languages, and dialects

I've been known to speak locksmith, Mormon, and occasionally toddler. Oochy
kootchy goochy woo! Had occasion to jargon with fire fighters, and gosh
knows. Might have been a few others.

Gets me to thinking. That, and of course I don't speak mechanic worth a
hoot. I don't speak Afro American, either, know I'm sayin. Sho rat?

I need a two and a half to the back for exposure. Call in a box, and get a
couple guys up to blow. (Oddly enough, if you're a fire fighter, none of
this is sexual in nature.)

Anyone remember the movie with John Candy, he was banging around, declaring
how he was going to get his load into you. The neighbor woman who came over
to visit took it wrong, he was trying to get the clothes dryer door to open
(metal clothes dryer; finally some metal content).

I can go into my locksmith wholesale house, and ask for a box of tail
screws, and not have to buy them drinks and tell em they are pretty.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:35:55 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

I can speak Engineer with such a thick dialect that most engineers can't
track what I'm saying.

But the double entendres are not thick on the ground.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
[...]

My favorite part of the move! Hilarious, shame the bugger died.

I can go into my locksmith wholesale house, and ask for a box of tail
screws, and not have to buy them drinks and tell em they are pretty.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Languages, and dialects (morning John Candy)

Yes, it's shame that John Candy died an early death.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001006/bio
Heart attack, age 44. Combination of smoking, family history of heart
attacks, smoking, being over weight, and smoking.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..