Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WILLARD MITT ROMNEY: Unscientific Straw poll on Hawwke-Ptooey

On 2/13/2012 8:18 PM, David R. Birch wrote:

I'm curious(but not yellow...)

Does anyone, left or right, red or blue, authoritarian or libertarian
take Hawwke-Ptooey seriously?

As in making a useful contribution to any discussion he intrudes into?

Demonstrating in any way that he is well educated, as opposed to having
a poli sci BA from a mediocre school?

A simple Yes, he's a scholar or No, he's a buffoon will suffice.

David

Disappointing, all I got was from those who have already recognized
Hawwke-Ptooey's intellectual poverty.

I guess it was too simple for those who might have thought he was a scholar.

For some reason, I expected at least one vote of support for Hawwke-Ptooey.

Probably just too embarrassed to admit agreeing with our village idiot
for even a basic shout out.

So sad.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 19, 7:59*pm, "David R. Birch" wrote:
[...]

Or maybe nobody gives a **** about your obsession.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/19/2012 11:22 PM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Feb 19, 7:59 pm, "David R. wrote:
[...]

You cared enough to reply to this but not enough to support Hawwke-Ptooey.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 19, 7:59 pm, "David R. *wrote:
[...]

Not enough to oppose him, either.